That is a melon smoothie and our vegan cat Sheldon about to take a sip! I don’t blame him – it’s truly refreshing and he’s wearing fur in 35 degrees heat. We might do a post on our vegan cats later, but for now we want to announce:
WE ARE HAVING OUR LAST CLASS FOR THE SUMMER!
An introduction to raw, vegan, super healthy cooking which you can easily do at home and keep your mind and body in top form through the summer heat!
Learn to make refreshing and cooling fresh fruit smoothies, nut milks, cacao drinks, superfood salad meals, a couple delicious, seasonal vegetable & fruit dishes plus yummy, healthy deserts.
We will discuss personal health and how it can be improved through a balanced diet and quality food.
Other topics that will be covered include:
- Super-foods & Super-herbs: Their nutritional profiles and how to include them in your diet – for healing, weight loss, and ENERGY!
- The Sun – how to deal with and make the most of it.
- The importance of greens: boost your energy, mental clarity and alkalize your body!
- The effects of cooking on different nutrients.
- Where you can get your protein on the raw/vegan diet
- The raw food groups
- How to adapt to a raw food diet
- How to make raw food preparation quick and easy
Dates: Wednesday 21st July
Where: Kato Kifisia, Georgiou Lyra 48G
Call for reservations: 210-6428-424 or 6947686846 or E-Mail firstname.lastname@example.org
How much: 45euros or 40 if you bring a friend.
No one will be turned away for lack of money, and if people are interested they can come along and contribute in another way.